Any fashionista knows that summer parties are a must. The warm summer air mixed with twinkling lights and some good music automatically creates a blissful environment. Whether it's a pool party or a dinner garden party, we've got you covered on all things entertaining.
Let's go through the steps of having a party.
1. Think, "I should have a party."
2. Imagine all the wonderful things and people you could encounter while throwing this legendary get-together.
3. While being on a planning high, set the perfect date and invite all of your friends.
4. Forget about the party for a while and then remember the week before that this thing is actually happening.
5. Clean your whole house, even in the rooms you know no guests will go into- just in case.
6. Buy some beautiful decor for your venue and set the perfect mood.
7. Make delicious treats and drinks you found on Pinterest because you're confident your cooking skills are the best.
8. Freak out because only half of the recipes you tried actually worked.
9. Make yourself look great to hide the fact your food may not be.
10. Have a amazing party!
Now, we can't claim to fix your party planning woes (after all we're a boutique, not event planners), but we can help make you and your house fabulous.
Navy + Orange Print Dress ($42)These dresses have several things in common, but we think the most important one is that they are both comfortable, but still super cute. Imagine running around your party making sure everyone is having a good time, but not having to worry about an itchy seam or an odd fit. These dresses are so easy to just throw on to look and feel amazing.
Okay, now that you're ready for the party, let's make sure your house is too.
Dwell it.Start by setting out things that look like odds and ends, but actually make your space come together.
We've gathered some items we think make any space come alive.
Each of these make little moments happen. We like to think in terms of all five senses to create an excellent, well rounded ambiance.
To us, the most important senses are sight and taste. Check out all these unique glasses that spice up your entertaining-drink-game.
With all of these in your summer-party-back pocket, you're sure to be the talk of the town. Make sure you look online and in the store to find all of these pieces.
We can't wait to see what parties are happening, we hope we're invited!